TROPICAL HEAT GRILLED CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
• 8 whole Wheat of Flour Tortillas
• Butter or Margarine
• ½ cup Sweet Heat Tropical Heat Jam
• 3 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
• Cajun Seasoning – if desired
• 3 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, grated
• 2 jalapenos chopped – optional
• 3 Tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
Pound Chicken (place in Ziplock bag and pound with a mallet to flatten to a uniform thickness). Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper and some Cajun spice. Drizzle olive oil on a grill pan and grill both sides until done, brushing with barbeque sauce. Set aside and slice into very thin slices.
Warm griddle over medium heat and put butter of margarine in the pan. Slightly warm and toast tortillas on both sides, then remove from griddle and set aside.
To assemble, spread Tropical Heat Jam on 4 tortillas – sprinkle with Monterrey Jack cheese. Arrange chicken slices evenly over the surface. Add additional jalapenos and cilantro. Add second browned tortilla on top of each one (making 4 complete tortillas).
Put in oven to warm, or back to skillet until cheese melts. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, and lime wedges.